Thursday, March 3, 2011

A little from the beginning

I've always wanted to do a dream journal, but it was always a passing thought. Normally I would write about the dreams I had in status updates or in previous blogs I had, but I never thought to actually have a blog that was specifically designed to only house my dreams. Dreams have always been a window into the unconscious mind. Your true fears and desires are there. There isn't any sugar-coating it.


The time has come. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g9WjcGdxuM


This dream is fuzzy because I am writing this many hours later so many details are missing. In this dream, I was desperately wanting to get pregnant. These people who were in my dream are strangers to me in my waking state, but I knew them when I was dreaming, although I have no clue what their names were. There was this attractive gentleman that I had just started to date. I wanted to immediately start working on getting pregnant and I was so upset when my period came shortly after starting our sexual relationship. No, the sex wasn't in the dream. My friend started dating a guy the same day and she was bouncing with a pregnancy stick in her hands. I remember holding her test with sadness and jealous. I woke up literally wanting to get pregnant right then and there.


Everyone knows I want to be pregnant again, and if I were financially stable (and married), I would take my IUD out and go ahead and try, but not right now. It's just weird that these were random people and I was wanting to start a pregnancy without even knowing the basics of my dream boyfriend. What the hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment